If you’re having problems with anything in my members section, this should help.
• Membership: Your membership automatically renews at the rate you subscribed at every 30 days. If you’d like to cancel, follow this link.
• To join my member’s only section: click here
• If you live in certain regions, credit card companies may block your ability to join. I have had members work around this by using a VPN (virtual private network).
• Logging in: To log in to the membership section, click here.
• Forgot your password: click here
• The view your account: click here
• Video is choppy or low quality: All of the videos are hosted on Vimeo and are HD or 4K quality. If they play poorly on your computer, check your internet connection. You will need a good, high bandwidth connection to watch these videos.
• No audio on videos: If you can’t hear the audio on the videos, it’s more than likely a problem on your computer. Be sure your speakers are turned on and the volume is turned up. Be sure your mute button isn’t on. If that doesn’t work, try a different browser and restart your computer.
If you have any other questions, please send me a message and I’ll get it worked out for you.
I can’t get the lessons to come up, all I see is a thumbnail of the lesson, what do I do?
The reason you’re seeing this is that you clicked on the + instead of the lesson. When you mouse over the thumbnail, be sure to click on the lesson name, not the +